1st Part Saving Japan from Fukushima meltdown
2nd Part The country working itself to death
Yasuo Sato: Saving Japan from Fukushima meltdown
1) Where were you and what were you doing when the earthquake hit Japan? What were your memories of that day?
2) Right after the earthquake, what did you do? Did you have electricity, a supply of food, and other essential necessities? Were you fooled by false rumors? What kinds of false rumors you remember?
3) What were your reactions to Fukushima nuclear disaster? How did you feel when the plant exploded? Did you think about leaving Japan?
4) What would you do if these fire fighters were your family or friends? Should young people go or older people go? If you were a leader of this task, how would you choose your team members? Do you prefer young members or old members?
5) What can we learn from this earthquake and nuclear disaster?